Bravado Original Nursing Bra (Basic White)$37.99
When it comes to comfort, there is simply no better bra around than the Original Nursing Bra. This bra features flexible sizing meaning that each size accomodates up to 3 rib bands and 2-3 cup sizes! In fact, the Original Nursing bra was the innovator on the market wit this multi-brand/multi-cup sizing system! This system makes it uniquely suited to the needs of pregnant and breastfeeding moms for not only comfort as they grow, but for bang for their buck since one size will fit them for longer.
Small, Large and Extra Large Availiable
How to Find Your Current Size
To determine your current size, let’s take some measurements. If your top is thin you can leave it on (but take off any thick layers). Measure yourself with your (unpadded) bra on. Stand straight, relaxed, with your arms down, breathing normally. If you can, measure yourself in front of a mirror, so you can make sure the measuring tape isn’t twisted and that it’s parallel to the floor all the way around. Now, take 3 measurements:
1) Take Your Chest Measurement - Around your chest, right under your arms. This as a snug measurement.
2) Take Your Rib Cage Measurement – Just below your breasts. If you have someone helping measure you, and you are wearing a bra that your breasts are sagging in even a little bit, take your straps and pull up so that your breasts are lifted to where you would like them to be, and then have your friend measure your rib cage. This is also a snug measurement.
3) Take Your Bust Measurement - Across the fullest part of your breasts. As with the previous measurement, if you are wearing a bra that doesn’t position your breasts exactly where you’d like them to be, then hold your bra straps up so your breasts are lifted to their ideal spot, and measure across the fullest part (usually across the nipples). This is a loose measurement.
Now, we’re ready to determine your current size:
1) Take the larger of your chest measurement and rib cage measurements. If you get an odd number, round up. This is your rib band size.
2) Subtract that rib band size from your bust measurement. Every inch is one cup size, so you can count up (1=A, 2=B, 3=C and so on).